By Your Side Throughout Your Case
When you or a loved one are sick or injured, you trust doctors, nurses, and hospitals to provide the care you need to heal and recover. Unfortunately, sub-par medical care can not only worsen your condition, but it can lead to a deteriorated health condition, illness, or wrongful death. While no amount of money can replace the loss of a loved one or resolve a lifelong disability caused by medical malpractice, recovering the maximum compensation you deserve can help you live the best quality of life possible under the circumstances.
Medical Errors and Malpractice Claims in Louisville
If you’ve suffered from an injury or illness at the hands of your medical provider, our accomplished medical malpractice attorneys at Brownfield Dufour PLLC can help. We have extensive experience in investigating, compiling evidence, and pursuing legal action to protect your right to full compensation in cases of medical malpractice.
How Can I Prove Emotional Distress?
If you have suffered emotional distress due to the negligence of a trusted medical professional, seek compensation right away! In order to prove your emotional distress, you will likely need to provide examples of your distress and how it is preventing you from living a normal life. Emotional distress may be reflected in a lack of sleep, anxiety, fear and more. Your loved ones will likely be a key element in proving your emotional distress as they will need to witness on your behalf that you are indeed suffering this distress.
How We’re Different
- We are a low-volume firm, which means your case will be given our personal and dedicated attention. You will work directly with one of our team of Louisville medical malpractice attorneys, and we are always available to respond to your questions and concerns.
- We understand the physical and mental trauma associated with cases of medical malpractice, and we do what it takes to give you the peace of mind you need to focus on your recovery and healing.
- Our extensive record of winning medical malpractice in and out of the courtroom makes us the ideal choice for victims who need a lawyer they can trust to go the distance.
Why Choose Us?
We are dedicated to helping victims of medical malpractice make it through some of the most challenging times of their lives.
Some of the medical malpractice cases we represent involve:
- Childbirth injuries
- Drug and prescription errors
- Anesthesia errors
- Surgical errors
- Brain injuries
- Nursing errors
- Hospital-borne infections
- Failure to diagnose
- Wrongful death
- Injuries from falls in a hospital or medical practice
We Make Ourselves Available
We are available at anytime to speak with you regarding your case, and we will even travel to you or consult over the phone.
No Case Is Too Big or Too Small
Our team works for you and we are willing to take cases even if they seem hard or impossible.
Work Directly With Your Attorneys
At Brownfield Dufour, you have three dedicated attorneys all working towards the success of your case.